Pusa Basmati Rice
Since our inception, we are engaged in offering fresh quality Pusa Basmati Rice which is also known as Pusa Sella Rice. It is a hybrid variety of Basmati Rice which is 100% pure with long grain, aromatic fragrance and is non-sticky after cooking. It is a well known variety in domestic as well as international market.
Pusa Basmati Rice can be hygienically processed in three ways as Parboiled /Sella creamy, Parboiled/Sella golden, and Raw/White Rice. The rice is processed under the strict supervision of our professionals. The packaging of rice is done in sacks and other standaridesd material to ensure secure transportation.
Pusa Basmati Rice is accepted globally due to its high fibre content. Further, the rice has high content of vitamin and is a rich source of carbohydrate.
- High Quality Rice
- Easy Cooking Rice
- High nutritional value Rice
- Soft Texture Rice
- Usage in Various Cuisines Food
- This variety is declared as a variety of Basmati Rice under the Seeds Act, 1966.
- The scientific name of this variety is IET-10364.
- Average Length – 7.40mm
- Dameged/Discolour – 0.5 % (maximum)
- Live & Dead Insect – FREE
- Moisture – 10% to 11%
- Colour of the grain – As per sample
- It performs best under irrigated areas.
- It matures in 135 days after seeding.
- Its average yield is 45 quintal/hectare.